This feature was requested by a client and is available for input by anyone else that might be interested.
The idea is that dbFront would handle special GET or REDIRECT requests and pass the request to a stored procedure for further processing.
- The URL would need to include the database key or name.
- A special trigger such as ?action=process
- A single handler procedure would need to be defined for each database.
- The procedure can optionally handle multiple request types based on the URL contents.
- Consider security considerations such as restricting source IP addresses.
- Optionally redirect the user or strip the request from the URL.
NOTE: Please vote on the main feature (not this answer) or consider funding this Feature Request if it interests you.