Quick Imports is a tool you can use to quickly import CSV data into a specific table.
The CSV file must have a header row containing matching fields names. The field names must match either the field captions or actual field names.
Once you select the file to import and click on the "Import" button then Quick Import will:
- Verify that all required fields are present. (The quick import dialog will specify which fields that are required),
- Verify that the data types for the matching columns are valid,
- and then proceed to the import.
Examples of uses include:
- Importing a Paypal transaction export,
- Importing contacts from an address database,