The table view is the focal point for most of the functionality in dbFront. It brings together the table and all of the immediately related tables to give you a more complete view of the data. The table view allows users to easily search for and edit their data. In addition, dbFront allows you to add in extra functionality by adding in: views, reports, action buttons, and much more...
Click the embedded links for more help with any of the topics below.
- Searching / Filtering: Quick and Advanced Searches,
- Sorting: Single or multicolumn sorting,
- Navigating: Moving between tables and records,
- Editing: Everything to do with maintaining data
- Reporting / Exporting: Creating or running reports,
- Importing: Bulk data uploads.
Throughout dbFront, you will see buttons that allow you to manage or add functionality.